STWRAP - Rod Wrapping Thread (Nylon)
[Size Option] AAA (#8/0), AA (#6/0), A, B, C, D, E
- Nylon Rod Wrapping Thread made from 100% nylon (Color Preserver required to keep its original color without fading)
- Consistent tension makes wrapping much better and easier
- Sits perfectly flat on blank
- Hardly forms fuzz on wrapping and upon razor cut
- Completely absorbs finish epoxy all the way down to the blank and spreads very nicely
- Slight side pulling upon razor cut makes tag end disappear into the wrap itself
- Lifetime UV Color Fastness (Color never changes over time, 305 Orange excluded)
- True and consistent in size across all STWRAP Rod Wrapping Threads - Nylon, NCP, Silk, Zebra, Glow and Metallic
- 7 sizes and 17 colors available
* 1 oz spool is about 1,000yd for A, 750 for B, 500 for D
* This is premium fine thread DESIGNED TO FIT INTO WRAPPER IN TINY SPOOL of 1 1/8" Diameter x 1 1/4" Height with 100yds in it (1 oz spool is 1 5/8" D x 1 13/16" H). If you are expecting a bulky embroidery thread, this is not the one - please don't buy. See below photo.
* If you are not familiar with thread sizing, AAA is the thinnest and E is the thickest. If you need a thread for heavy load rod like saltwater, please go for D or E size. Otherwise A is the most popular for any purpose while B is a good compromise between fine wrap and workability. AAA and AA is usually for fly rod, ultra light rod or tip guide wrapping.